Residential Bridging Finance
Let us help you solve the mystery of Bridging Loans!
Bridging loans are considered by many as a bit of a mystery! All we would say at Try Specialist Finance is don’t despair, we have many years of experience, and have the short-term lending market covered for you!
Our service involves providing a free consultation service to all clients, whereby we will assess market appetite for the deal, and if possible, provide indicative Heads of Terms. Where the client finds the Head of Terms satisfactory, and wishes to proceed, we will charge a fee of 1% of the value of the drawdown loan amount, of which £295 is paid to us as an Engagement Fee, before full application stage commences. All fees and commissions received will be split with you on a 50:50 basis. Please note that Regulated Bridging is not offered as a packaged service, and all cases will need to be dealt with through us on an advised basis only.
- Purchasing below property market value
- Buying property at auction
- Purchasing property through probate
- Buying property in multiple units
- Needing to raise capital
- Wanting to purchase a property to live in
- Do all of the above with an imperfect credit record
- Buying property or capital raising property in England and Wales
- Max LTV 80%