Development projects don't need to be a daunting prospect!
A development project of whatever size and scale can be a daunting prospect for brokers and their clients, especially where the client is carrying a ground up build for the first time. Again, don’t pass an opportunity by without talking to us first at Try Specialist Finance. We have an extensive panel of lenders who are capable of providing solutions to very many different client needs and circumstance. We review our panel continually to ensure we have as many bases covered as possible, and access to the most competitive terms from the market.
Our service involves providing a free consultation service to all clients, whereby we will assess market appetite for the deal, and where possible, provide indicative Heads of Terms or an illustration. Where the client wishes to proceed, and you as the broker are providing advice, we will charge a £495 packaging fee to the client. Alternatively, where we deal directly with the customer, we will charge a Client Fee of 1% of the gross facility amount, of which £295 is paid as an Engagement Fee after indicative terms have been produced, and the customer wishes to proceed to full application. You will receive 50% of the net client fee (reduced by £295) and 50% of all commission once it has been paid to us by the lender.
- Purchase of land with or without planning permission
- For clients who have or don’t have previous experience in development projects
- Clients with impaired credit records
- Residential or commercial builds
- Single or multiple site unit builds
- Up to 100% of build costs
- 70% of gross development value
- Minimum loan – £10,000
- Maximum Loan – £20m
- Terms from 1 -36 months
- Builds in England, Wales and Scotland
- First and second charge funding available
- Light to heavy refurbishment loans
- Loans where interest is deducted at completion or paid monthly